I wanted to share some favorites with you. It’s a list of items that are too good to not share.
1) Ardell Magnetic Lashes - these are hands down my favorite magnetic lashes. Wore them this past weekend for an event. They are easy to put on and they add that extra layer of fanciness without being too much. These just go on the outer corner of your eyes. I’ve tried the full eyelid lashes and had trouble putting those on. These were easy peasy. I’m wearing them below…
2) Steve Madden Leopard flats - these easily dress up any outfit without needing to wear heels. Perfect for work or on the weekends!
3) Hollister Hooded Denim Jacket - although it’s for girls, I wear the size Small comfortably.
4) Universal Thread Open Work Diamond-Shaped earrings - these are perfect for the weekends and go with everything!
5) If you’re headed somewhere warm, here is a beautiful one-piece with some color pop!
6) Bar III Side Slit Pants - these are great if you are wanting something different than the regular swim cover-up!
7) LaNeige lip mask - this stuff is heaven. If your lips are remotely chapped, give this stuff a whirl.
8) Universal Thread multi-layer earrings - these come in three colors and are $7!
9) I actually own the Blondo version of these shoes and love them! The ones I own are almost sold out and these Steve Madden sneakers are a very close second! They come in black and a beautiful gray color.
10) If you need a St. Patty’s outfit for your daughter, here is a perfect option ($17).
11) If you have a boy, this tee is adorable ($6). Your skater girl can totally rock this too!
12) Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Eye Patches - these are awesome. I use these several times a week for those days my tired eyes need a little extra help.
13) Mac lipstick - color I’m loving is Fleshpot. It’s my favorite nude color. Add your go-to gloss and you’re ready to walk out the door.